Our Family

Our Family

About Me

I married Mike Lewis for time and eternity August of 2007 in Logan, UT. We have since welcomed Anabelle and Declan as joyous additions to our little family. Our adventures have taken us all around the country so far, and we are far from finished. We are currently residing in Honolulu, Hawaii as Mike serves as a Submarine Officer in the United States Navy. Go Navy! We enjoy the experiences and wonderful friends we gain along our journey and want to share some of our happenings with you!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Birthday Girl!

Well, our little girl turned 4 last Monday! She had a ball of a birthday. We started the day off with her breakfast of choice, waffles! Yum Yum.
 Her AWESOME birthday cake (and carrier)  :)
 We had her birthday party at a splash park nearby. All the kids had a ball playing in the water, even though the wind got a little crazy at times and it even rained a bit on us.
 We are blessed with a lot of friends, and a large turnout at the party


 Such a cute boy! He also loved the water, as you can see (He's soaked!)


 Birthday girl!!!



 I love this amazing 4-year-old superstar!
 Not sure what's up with my eye in this one
 She sure enjoyed opening her presents!
 Ta-da!  Yes, I am fairly proud of this cake.
 It was a pretty big hit :)
 But what cupcakes aren't at a 4-year-old's birthday party?
Showing off her cupcake
 Oh, and we also had popsicles.  This was D's first free-reign popsicle experience. His entire face and shirt enjoyed it.
 All gone!
 They're both making the same face, lol.
All in all, the birthday was quite a success.  I was also quite worn out at the end of the day.  We finished off the evening with hot dogs for dinner.  She must have had a great birthday because she has asked several times since, "When is it going to be my birthday again?"

I am so thankful for Anabelle. She is such a smart, feisty, stubborn, energetic, talented, caring, crazy, fun little girl.  She took these photos of herself a few weeks ago (among 50 others of absolutely nothing in particular-in fact, she would walk around holding the camera out pushing the button randomly as she went, not even looking at what she would take a picture of half of the time!).  Such a funny girl.


3 comments:

  1. WOW it doesn't seem possible. 4 years already! Well she is a beautiful little girl. I am sure you having a blast. 4 is such a fun age :)

    Your cake did look amazing! Well done!
    Hugs to you all,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like a great birthday!!! i'm totally using the cupcake idea for the next birthday i throw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing AB's birthday with us! It sure turned out great…I hope that everyone appreciated you cake as much as I did! Has Martha Stewart called you yet to have you on her show?…. I LOVE the photos…all of them! If they don't download to my computer in high enough resolution, you'll be getting a call from me. Great post, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete